Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jan and Chris came. . .

. . .for Father's Day today.  We had a great time.  This isn't about writing, but it's fun to recall.
           I have virtually finished the TISHA chapter titled "Can A Bicycle Fit in a Camry."  That leaves only two chapters to finish.  The penultimate chapter, which I will start tomorrow, isn't a rewrite.  The rewriting I have done led me in different directions, which necessitated the writing of a totally new next to last chapter.  (That's a context clue in case you don't know the word "penultimate.")  A lot of the final chapter will be new, too.
           I sent out a press release for ARTHUR REDUX tonight.  Without a CB TIMES, our pr sources are pretty well obliterated.  I hope the POST STANDARD will give us some space in the Madison or CNY sections.
            This is a rather uninspired blog.  They say that inspiration is 99% perspiration, but I don't feel like sweating tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment