Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lucy's Christmas Letter to All



Yo, dogs! I just love posing for my Christmas letter. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope the holiday season gives you tons of opportunities to roll in something really disgusting! My pet people are spending all sorts of time fawning over me and scratching my lower back, which just sends me into wiggles. They’re especially attentive because I have this condition with my neck. It does hurt, sure, but I play it for all I can get. Twice this week I tricked them into giving me extra Denta-stiks because I looked so pathetic.

The vet also discovered I have a bad thyroid, whatever that might be, so they give me pills hidden in peanut butter and they think I don’t know I’m taking them. They are so easy to fool. Interesting thing is I’m losing weight instead of gaining weight, which I’ve always enjoyed doing.

Ah, well, I’ll be labrador-svelte by the time we go to South Carolina in March. Greg and Linda rented a house on a big river with a fenced in yard, a big deck in the sun, and a doggy door-- for a whole month. How cool is that, and they rented it just for me from a lady who owns a labrador!! Of course, they do get to come, too, or else there’d be nobody to open the car door.

The other day I was looking out the family room window, and I saw a wandering mutt wetting in my side yard. I barked “hello” to him, and he barked back, “Pees on Earth!” Same to all of you wonderful canine and human friends!


I Woof You Very Much,

Lucy


(Actually sent by Lucy to her various dog friends)


No comments:

Post a Comment