Saturday, September 5, 2009

Brief Blog

I went to the SU game to day and will blog about that experience tomorrow.  I only have a couple of minutes tonight, and I've had this particular thing on my mind for awhile and want to share it.  There are three TV commercial creations that totally creep me out and to which I wouldn't mind doing bodily harm.  I just wonder if anyone else feels the same way.  My third most hated commercial creation are those stupid Dean Witter people who have been made into cartoons for no friggin' reason whatsoever.  I growl every time I see them.  My second most hated is that mutant Little Bit of Luck in the lottery commercials.  If I saw a twisted little man like that, I'd run down the street screaming.  Finally, and most hated is the giant Burger King with the plastic face and ceaseless smile.  That big son of a pup has to give little kids nightmares.  There. now I have vented.  Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one so affected?

1 comment:

  1. I vote for the BK guy as the worst. He absolutely creeps me out.

    ReplyDelete