Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last weekend we saw Wolverine. . .

. . .and this weekend we went to STAR TREK.  It was great.  I was never in any way a Trekkie.  I remember watching it occasionally when it was first on , and I was in college.  But I was more devoted to MISSION IMPOSSIBLE than to Captain Kirk and the Enterprise.  Linda and I both loved this new one, though.  Zachary Quinto, who is the villain you love to hate, Sylar, on HEROES, was amazing as Spock.  And STAR TREK features the hottest Uhura in the galaxy, and she's hot for Spock, no less.
Got to set myself a deadline for getting TISHA AND THE GIANT into shape.  I'll give myself two more weeks, which means it will probably take a month.  I may have blogged before that I am going to try to find an agent for this manuscript.  That should be an interesting challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment