Friday, May 1, 2009

The new car is. . ..

. . .in our garage right now.  It looks great.  The top's down, but it's raining.
     I got a wonderful FACEBOOK message from Sarah D. R. today.  I was truly touched.
     Not much writing happening, hoy, (that's today in Espanol for you French students.  My sinuses are driving me insane.  Stuffy head.  Drippy ears.  Ah, shut up and quit complaining.
     We were going to go to the movies tonight to see STATE OF PLAY, but two blockbusters are opening, WOLVERINE and something else, so I imagine we'll stay away til the crowds thin.  This will give me time to go back to work on ARTHUR.  Maybe, I can finish it by Monday, although I have to do the Lions Club Newsletter this weekend, too.
     Great news!  We had over 100 entries in the OZ finish the short story contest.  I'm really looking forward to reading them.
      I'll be back tomorrow to comment on my ARTHUR progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment